MP 20 EV
The new MP 20 EV supersedes the MP 15 as our most compact, powerful and versatile mixer pump. It is suitable for a wide range of applications and fits common 240 V power outlets enabling it to be used anywhere.
The MP 20 EV can mix and convey material to a maximum grain size of 3 mm, whether interior or exterior plastering with pre-mix material, gypsum plaster lime cement and cement plaster, paste-like and fluid materials, leveling compound, adhesive, undercoat, paint and other EIFS products
You will notice the difference during operation, transport, set-up and cleaning because the low weight and ease of disassembly make the machine extremely simple to handle. It is particularly suitable for construction sites with confined areas or several stories as the controller, mixing unit, drive and compressor can be carried by one person.
- Can be quickly disassembled for transport into four sub assemblies: the controller, mixing unit, drive and compressor
- Integrated theft protection
- Suitable for all common power outlets (240 V)
- Low operating costs due to the self-cleaning mixing tube and reduced wear
- Mixing pump operation (additional mixer NOT required)
- Delivery pump operation with continuously variable delivery capacity